Big Boy Rooms

We moved into our house exactly 3 years ago. Beckett was a newborn and Jack wasn't yet 2. That was such a crazy year for me! I didn't take time to decorate the kids rooms. (Or anything else in the house!)

Actually, I tried to make an effort in Jack's room, but every day at nap time he would empty out his dresser, and pull down any decorations within reach... including the drapes. So we moved everything out, and he has had a boring empty room ever since. Now that he is 4, I think he can handle a proper big boy room. The dresser is back in the room, with a lamp, and one picture. He has requested "ONLY GREEN... NOTHING ELSE." Hmmmm.... we'll see about that.

Then there's Beckett. My baby. I kept him in his crib until he was 3 even though he had been asking for a big boy bed for a while. Then he went to Grandma Pat's for the May long weekend and she sent a bed home with him!!! So down came the crib, and in went the bed!  *sob!*  Beckett LOVES purple, so a purple room he will have! The sheets are in place, but creating the rest of the purple big boy room could be a challenge!