Carolee's Fab Find

First of all, just a note to say that I don't usually say "fab"... I had to use it for Care's benefit... she'll catch the joke. 

Anyways, last week Carolee got in on a garage sale while up at the lake and found this gem for $1.  Crazy!!!  

In typical Carolee style, she's not sure that she likes it in her house.  I can't quite fathom that, so I searched around for a few ideas...

Idea #1:  between 2 windows (... note to self.... windows are just like in my dining room!)


Idea #2:  above a console table  (...note to self... similar to the turned-leg table in my foyer...)


Idea #3:  above a bed  ( no note to self necessary here... this bedroom is fabulous, mine sucks.)

all photos from decor pad

So, if Carolee doesn't like any of these ideas... I think it's safe to say I can find a spot for the $1 sunburst clock in my house!!!