My New Art… SO Fabulous!

I’ve been wanting to purchase a painting for a while.  And I’ve had my eye on a few, but nothing was really convincing me.  Know what I mean?  I’d see a lot of things that I liked, but nothing that I LOVED. 

Then I found this…

boerne_ii_style

As soon as I saw it, I knew I HAD to have it!  So I went to purchase it, and the website said that it couldn’t be shipped to Canada!  BLURG!!!  Luckily, Annie from The Now, hooked me up with the artist, Samantha Sano, who was super sweet and said that of course she could ship to Canada!  Yay! 

So, the painting is called Boerne II, and it arrived at my house yesterday!!!  I’m beyond thrilled with it!  It’s part of The Summer Project, a collection of gorgeous watercolours by Samantha.  You can read more about The Summer Project here.  You better hurry, though, because The Summer Project paintings are selling fast.  

Also worth noting… (although it’s probably obvious to most of you) the photograph is from Samantha’s fabulous blog, Style/SWOON.  I tried to get a photo of the painting in my own home, but can’t seem to find an angle without massive amounts of glare this morning.  And Samantha did such a gorgeous job of styling, that I thought I should share her photo instead!