My Wink of Pink Painting

We all know Christine of Bijou and Boheme, right?  She’s one of those people that always makes me think “… seriously, is there anything this girl can’t do???”  She has the most amazing home, styled to perfection.  Her blog is full of gorgeous inspiration, but is also personal and sometimes funny (she has a way with made-up words like ‘pooptastic’).  And… she can PAINT.  Man, I admire artists.   

Christine’s paintings just keep getting bigger and better.  Go see them at Wink of Pink.

I ordered this fabulous little painting a couple of weeks ago:

It came tied with a pretty ribbon and a handwritten thank-you note. 

Here’s a closer look:

Awesome, right?  I love it.

ps… I read that you should choose one instagram filter and stick to it for ‘branding’ and ‘consistency’.  But, omg, I just can’t decide, and plus, doesn’t that take away some of the fun of instagram?  But then I end up with a different one for each shot.  Gah.  Now I kind of get it.