My Interview on Inrichting-Huis

Guess where I am today???  I’m in the Netherlands!!!  Well, kind of.  I’m at Inrichting-Huis talking about my home and my style.  Inrichting-Huis is a design blog by Manfung and Lydia, and is full of great inspiration.  I featured Manfung and Lydia’s renovation here… and here are a couple more fun shots of their home:

Interior-huis.com

Interior-huis.com

both photos via Inrichting-Huis

OK… a quick disclaimer…

When you hop over to Inrichting-Huis to read my interview… keep in mind that Manfung interviewed me in English, then he translated it to Dutch, and then the google translator turns it back into English… and it ends up giving me some rather hilarious answers. 

For example:

free time” turns into “if I am away from my kids to walk” … ????

and “painted chevron rug and globe light” turns into “my dress and my world chevron painted chandelier”… ???? 

Kind of funny, right?  It makes me more entertaining.

Thanks for featuring me today Manfung!