Zipping

Ok you guys, if you live anywhere near Cypress Hills, you need to check out Cypress Hills Eco-Adventures.  Jeff & I went for a zip line canopy tour on the weekend and it was amazing!  Here are the dets:

INSIDER TIP… You should ask for Rhett to be your tour guide because he’s my cousin the best!

You start out by climbing a big scary 40’ rope ladder up into the tree tops.  Jeff was nervous, but I was a total pro because I did this last year (hahaha).  Here we go…

zip 2012 (4) 

Admittedly, it’s kind of hard to step off that first platform, but then you’re flying through the air, which is super fun!

 zip 2012 (6)

zip 2012 (10)

Part way through the tour, you climb from one tiny platform way above the ground, straight up a pole to another tiny platform!  EEEK!  I don’t even know how high up you are at this point.  Let’s just say super high.

zip 2012 (14)

Somewhere along the way we got brave enough to go backwards… Carolee (my sister) is loving it!…

zip 2012 (1)

… and then we did the ‘Superman’… nice form, Jeff…

zip 2012 (16)

zip 2012 (18)

… and then we hung upside down!

zip 2012

It was a fabulous tour.  I was WAY cooler about it this year.  (If you want to see what a freak I was last year, check out this post.) 

Here’s the video from last time, too:

 

Anyways, you HAVE to try it.  It’s mandatory.  You will love it!!!  Go to the Cypress Hills Eco-Adventures website to see more.

* all photos courtesy of Cypress Hills Eco-Adventures