Christmas Countdown: Holiday Cards

Only 7 weeks until Christmas!  It seems a little early for me to be planning Christmas stuff.  I don't usually get Christmas-y until December.  But I'm ready for the holiday season early this year!  (Our outdoor lights are even up already!!!)

Anyways, the first thing on my Christmas to-do list this year is to actually order cards to send.  I'm not usually organized enough to get it done on time, then I see photos of Carolee's kids at all of our relatives houses, and realize that oops, I forgot about that.

So here are my top picks... it's going to be a tough decision!!!

From Paper Culture, a great sentiment and simple design:

from Minted, bold and contemporary, or something more traditional:


Or from Hello Lucky, a simple photo on the front and chevron on the back (can't go wrong with chevron!):