Pinnin'

OK.  Let's talk about Pinterest.  I realize that this will be old news for a lot of you.  Pinterest is a 'social catalog.' You can collect images from around the web, and pin them to your own boards, which are then shared.

I have known about Pinterest for a while, and have browsed around people's boards.  It looked like a convenient way to keep track of images, so finally, I took the time to sign up.

I was all excited, and ready to start Pinning... but what the WHAT... they make you WAIT!!!  When you sign up, they thank you very kindly for your interest, and then put you on a waiting list!  Seriously. 

Of course that made me want to start pinning right now!  (If someone tells me that you can't have something, I obviously want it much more, right?)  So I've been checking my inbox several times a day.  And at last, I'm in the loop!  I got my official 'invite'... the first line of the email is 'You're in!'  Kind of funny, but who cares... I'm in!

You can find my boards here.  Here are some pics from my favorite board so far (Chevron):