Happy Mothers Day to Me…

I’ve mentioned how much I love painting.  So this weekend I’m treating myself… I’m painting my family room/kitchen area white!!!  Yay!  I’ve been craving white for about a year.  So goodbye boring beige.  Hello fabulous white! 

I have to give a HUGE shout out to my blog buddy Anne-Marie from 10 Rooms.  She did an online color consultation for me, and helped me to FINALLY choose the right white for my space.  Trust me, this girl knows her color.  Check out this post she did on choosing white.  If anyone out there is driving themselves crazy trying to get the perfect color for your home (like I was)… just stop right now and email Anne-Marie because she’s awesome.

And now, on to some fabulous white rooms…

OK… these ones are a little more ‘glam’ than my current lifestyle can handle… but beautiful just the same!

Maybe something like this - equally fabulous, but a little more attainable:

Happy Weekend Everyone!  I’m off to paint!

photos via elle decor and lonny