Bar-Cart Motivation

So, I bought a bar-cart.  I had been eyeing it on kijiji for a few weeks, and had tried to force it on everyone who would listen to me, but since there were no takers, I ended up buying it for myself. 
DSCN4371
I think it was a good thing.  I find that it is really motivating me to:
  • Host a party.  If you have a fabulous bar cart, then obviously you MUST entertain.  So I’m planning a dinner party (because the idea of a dinner party makes me totally nervous, so I think it will be good for me to host one.)  I think I’ll go all out with a Mad Men theme… mainly because it suits the bar cart.  (And because I bought this awesome Mad Men dress from Banana Republic and I want to wear it more than once during the holiday season.)

  • Buy some booze.  We don’t drink very much or very often because I get loaded on 2 drinks, so we tend to have the worst liquor supply EVER.  You might find a couple beer in our fridge, and maybe some wine every weekend.  Anyways, I think we’ll be much better entertainers for the holiday season if we have a well-stocked bar.
  • Learn how to style up the bar-cart super fabulously.  I’ve been collecting a bunch of ideas on pinterest.  Can’t wait to put it together!

via top, bottom, middle, right