Go Read These

I CAN’T wait for Christmas season this year.  I’m dying to decorate, get the Christmas music out, set up the tree, buy/make gifts.  A few of my blog friends have expressed the same sentiment… anyone else?  Too soon?  Or just in time?
I was SO excited about these holiday reads.  They are making my head spin with all of the fabulous ideas!  (Plus I’ve been stuck at home with two sick kids since last Wednesday.  We survived the pink-eye (ick), but now it has morphed into the worst cough EVER.)  But these are helping me get through the day:
The Holiday Guide by Emily Henderson and a bunch of other talented bloggers:

The House of Fifty Holiday Issue


And in print in my hands… Style at Home
this issue
Am I missing any good ones?  I’d love to hear about any must-have holiday decor/stlye/entertaining mags that I don’t have yet!