Carissa’s Christmas List – Part 1

I decided to browse through Etsy for some Christmas gift ideas.  Does anyone else get completely mesmerized by that site?  All of a sudden I was on this tangent of picking out all kinds of office-y stuff for myself.  (My office really does need a re-vamp in the new year.) 

Luckily, a lot of these things would make great gifts, so I’m calling part 1 of my list “OFFICE STUFF” and going with it.  I shopped in a variety of price categories, and grouped it accordingly.  (I’m making shopping too easy for Jeff this year.)  Anyways, on to the list:

notepads 1, 2, day planner 3, to do list 4, motivational prints 5, 6, 7

perpetual calendar 1, pencil set 2, vintage desk lamp 3, business card holder 4, rotary phone 5, 12-month calendar 6

office chair

BTW… did anyone score some awesome cyber Monday deals???  I was to lazy busy to bother with it.  Oh well.