Joann{I'd Rather Be Shopping} Saves the Day!

OK... we all know that I'm a little obsessed with the '60's fashion on Mad Men.  I really wish I could dress like Joan.  Except I can't because I have the opposite of an hour-glass figure.

I think I was having a bit of a 'wish I was Joan' moment when I bought a sexy black pencil skirt to wear to an event on Friday (tomorrow).  I should have thought twice when the girls in the boutique could not find a top that looked right with it.  I quite possibly have the only body type that does not look good in a pencil skirt.  BUT ANYWAYS... I had to have it.  So I bought it.  Without anything to wear it with.

So as I was touring through the blogs on Monday, I impulsively emailed Joann... her blog I'd Rather Be Shopping is a mandatory read.  She knows her fashion, and she's fun!  I knew that Joann did reader requests, but I had NO IDEA how awesome she would be about this!  (She was even sweet about the crazy pics I sent to her of myself in the skirt... she complimented my legs and said nothing about my lack of a waistline!!!)  Yes... I'm a challenge.

Joann totally went above and beyond!  She pulled together not only one, but THREE fabulous looks for me!  Accessories included!  Go see them... she posted them today on I'd Rather Be Shopping!

THANK YOU JOANN!!!