New at Casa Carissa

I was super thrilled on Friday, when this package arrived in my mailbox...
Even the envelope is pretty...

It's the Eva Juliet print that I won over at Modern Jane!

I haven't planned the perfect permanent spot for it, but right now it's highlighted in my library shelves.



I've always loved butterflies, and I love the message (I ordered the print in French because it seemed more sophisticated!)  It translates to:
"It's never too late to be what you want to be."
"There is no time limit.  Start whenever you want."
Pretty fabulous, right?

You can visit the Eva Juliet Etsy Store here to see more gorgeous pieces.

So thank-you Jane!  You totally made my day!

If you don't read Modern Jane already, you must!  It's on my daily tour.  Jane is a fellow Canadian blogger with tons of style.  Here are some shots of Jane's home: