My New Look {via JoAnn at I’d Rather Be Shopping!}

OMG.  Blog friends are the best thing EVER.  Who knew that someone that I’ve never even met could plan an entire wardrobe for me???  I just can’t get over how cool this is. 
I complained to JoAnn at I’d Rather Be Shopping about my wardrobe dilemma… too many ‘soft’ clothes (yoga pants most days, jeggings for special occasions.)  I know… ick.  I used to totally judge stay at home moms who dress like me.  I don’t know when I slid into this pattern.  But don’t worry… JoAnn has a plan, and I’m so on board with it! 

Head over to I’d Rather Be Shopping and see my new looks!!!  They are awesomesauce (does anyone else watch Parks?)  And if you have any wardrobe questions, ask JoAnn!  She’s the best.
I was going to include “before” shot of my outfit today.  But hahahaha, um… NO.  You’ll see the “afters” once I’ve done my shopping.  Which will be soon.  Because I totally need some retail therapy right now.
Instead, here’s a picture of my diy globe pendant light because it is looking a lot cooler than I am so far today.  I just have to do one more layer of paint, then install!