Holiday Highlights

I’m back from my Vegas vacation, and pretty much rested up.  It’s amazing that holidays can be so exhausting!  I have to say it was worth it, though.  Here are some highlights:
1.  Shopping…
My favourite new item is this fabulous maxi dress from Anthropologie:
via
2.  Entertainment…
Saw the show ‘Jersey Boys’, so now I can’t get this song out of my head:
3.  Sunshine…
It was warm enough to spend our afternoons by the pool… yay!
Mandalay Bay Wave Pool  
(Yes… I totally took my iPad to the pool… and yes… I am wearing a dress over my bikini because you really don’t need to see how white my stomach is!)
4.  Food…
I thought it would be a challenge being a vegan in Vegas, but it was surprisingly easy to find delicious options.  My two faves were the vegan risotto at Sensi in the Bellagio, and the veggie lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang’s in Planet Hollywood.
via via
5.  Piano Bar…
We randomly met a fun couple from Saskatoon at the piano bar in NY NY!  Wish we would have snapped a picture with them because the girl was wearing an awesome red dress and she had the shoes that I REALLY wanted but couldn’t find in my size at the Nine West outlet…  I’m pretty sure the girl’s name was Rhonda, and we can’t remember the guy’s name.  (We’re so classy.)  Fun night though…

Yikes!  The out-of-control lipstick says a lot! 

p.s.  The LOW POINT of the trip was the MAJOR turbulence on the flight between Saskatoon and Denver which cased the guy in THE SEAT BEHIND ME to get air sick.  Yep, puke-a-ramma.  I swear it happens every time I fly, which is why flying gives me panic attacks.  Lovely.