Vintage Suitcases

This is me today…

Except that it’s not me at all because I’m trying to fit everything into a carry-on.  Crazy, I know.  Guess who’s idea THAT was.  (If you guessed me, then your wrong.)  I’m pretty sure that I’ll be buying a bag to bring things home in.  A carry-on just doesn’t leave adequate room for purchases.
Anyways… I’m totally side-tracked from packing (and cleaning my house to a level that is acceptable for hosting Grandma & Grandpa.)  But look at these displays of vintage suitcases that I found!  I want some!
***WARNING… this post is photo overload… didn’t have time to edit… need to get back to packing… but make sure you scroll to the end because the last photo is awesomesauce***
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
All photos found on Pinterest