On my mind

Kitchens.  It’s all I think about right now. 

Well, actually, I originally posted the hilarious ‘adult’ valentine card that one of my kids brought home from preschool yesterday.  But then I kind of felt like I was making fun of another parent, so I took it down. 

Hence, we’re back to kitchens.  Here are a few of my favourites this week:

love this kitchen

designed by Kitchen Lab.

Love the lighting, the tile, the black & white scheme, the stools.

orange 

Found on Pinterest from The Lettered Cottage, but I think it’s scanned from Living Etc magazine.

Loving the tile, the lights, the stools, the bookshelves and the colourful chairs.

Well, I better get on with my day.  I decided to paint the cabinets before I tile the backsplash in my kitchen.  I’m prepping today.  Maybe I’ll even prime a little!