Progress Report: Cabinet Doors

Yay!  The doors are almost done.  I thought they were totally finished, but when I brought them into the bright sunlight of my kitchen, I realized that a few of them need some touch ups.  Nothing serious, all stuff I can do after they are installed.  I’ll share more dets on the painting process another day.

Here’s a sneak peek.  You can see that I’m still not finished tiling.  I ordered a light to go above the window, and I can’t finish tiling until the wiring is finished. 

I spray painted the original hinges to go with the new hardware:

Speaking of hardware.  I picked out these cute gold knobs, only to find out that they are BACKORDERED.  Blurg.  I was able to bring home 3.  I need 21!!

So far, I’m super happy with the way everything is turning out.  Although it’s taking forever!!!  

Have a great weekend everyone!