Alt Summit Online

There is always talk around the blogosphere about amazing blogger conferences.  They seem like such a great way to make real-life connections with online friends, and are also a chance to learn from blogging experts. 

I haven’t had the chance (yet!) to attend a conference, but guess what?  Alt Summit is offering courses online!  And in July, thanks to Bing, you can take up to 4 Alt Summit Online Classes for free!  Go here to find out how!

There are a bunch of classes to choose from…

Fullscreen capture 28062012 83430 PM.bmp

I have my eye on “The Organized Blogger” with Victoria Hudgins… I need to go on a major organizing spree around here, but don’t know where to start.  This course ends with a 10-day blog organization challenge!  Perfect!

I’m also excited about “Growing Readership” with Nicole Balch.  I heard great things about her talk at Blogpodium, so I’m thinking the online course will be awesome too.

So… anyone want to join me for an online class???