I heart Design Refuge!

My friend Sacha phoned the other night and asked if I was watching tv.  I explained that no, I was trying to catch up on my favorite design blogs.  She wondered how many I kept up with.  Well... let's just say LOTS.  Every day I get hooked on a new one.  One blog often leads to another, and there are just so many fabulously creative people out there.  I could spend hours...

That's why I was super thrilled to find Design Refuge.  It is the ultimate gathering place for design bloggers!  At Design Refuge you will find all of the best design bloggers in one spot... including columns by favorite design bloggers, showcases of recent projects, and features on great new blogs.  The blog roll is already amazing, and the site is brand new!


The site was created by Dagny of Scandinavian Chic:



Dagny's vision for Design Refuge is "...to unite interior design bloggers from all over the world.  We want to empower you and to create a positive community filled with inspiration, networking and a platform to share your projects and experiences!"

How awesome is that?  Design Refuge will definitely be the first stop on my daily tour of design blogs!


ps... guess who's chevron rug diy is featured at DR today!  Yay!!!