Kid Art

I love my library shelves.  (I featured them in my last post.)  They are just a collection of Billy bookcases from IKEA, but I have so much fun styling them and switching them up.  Not only are they a great solution for our crazy stacks of books, but they also give me a place to display favorite items.  I love to feature kid art.  It's the best.  I just never get tired of it.  (Well, ok... I admit that I'm getting a little tired of all of Jack's gun-inspired art.  I hope this is just a phase... yikes!!!)

Here are some close-ups of non-gun-related artwork by Jack and Beckett:

Marker (in favorite colors) on pieces of wood that Grandpa Steve prepared.

Eiffel tower painting that Jack brought home from school last year.

OK... I decided to add one of the "gun" pictures.  It's pretty abstract, but it gives you the idea...

Some kind of Spider Man fight scene (... I think.)