How to find great items on Kijiji or Craigslist...

Just type "brass" into the search box! It's amazing what you can find for a steal!  That's how I found my awesome brass coffee tables. (See this post if you missed them... they're pure fabulousness.)

Here's my latest find:

This super cool pendant light was only $5!!! Craziness! I like that it has a bit of an industrial look, and you can't tell in the picture, but it's big (like 14" diameter) so it will make quite an impact. I just don't know where I'm going to put it. But at $5 it HAD to be mine!

I think the lady I bought it from thought I was a bit of a freak when I gave her my "brass is making a comeback" speech... (or maybe it was because I paid her in change... seriously... I paid her in coins that had collected in the cup-holder of my vehicle!)