Carissa’s Christmas List: Part 3

I think this is the last list in my series.  It’s starting to get pretty random.  Plus I included loungewear, which I’m pretty sure my whole family will absolutely cringe at.  I used to own a beige velour lounge suit, and I wore it well beyond the limits of what is socially acceptable.   

1 – My name on a necklace!  I never see ‘Carissa’ on stuff, so this is pretty much a must-have.

2, 3 – pretty gold necklaces

4 – vintage ‘70’s clutch

5 – love print

6 – love pillow

7 – brass candle sconces

8, 9 – the infamous loungewear (someone PLEASE get this for me!!!)

vintage suzani – 1, 2

I was on a quest for a vintage suzani this summer.  Then I got sidetracked.  But this week, I was totally re-inspired when I saw Naomi’s house tour on DesignSponge.  Her loft is AMAZING.  See the tour here.  Here’s the shot with the suzani:

via DesignSponge