Guest Post: How to Make Your Home Your Own

Today I’m visiting over at one of my favourite blogs, All Things Bright and Beautiful.  Aubrey is one of the funniest and friendliest bloggers out there, and her blog is full of fabulous inspiration.  I was flattered that she asked me to participate in this series:

Photobucket

Hop over to All Things Bright & Beautiful to see how I’ve tried to make my home my own. 

While you are there… one of Aubrey’s friends just found out that her 3-year-old little boy is battling stage 4 cancer.  The diagnosis is grim.  As a mom of two little boys, my heart breaks to hear a story like theirs.  When I see the picture of this young family it could be me or any of my friends.  Aubrey is helping to organize an online auction to support this family.  I think it is happening tomorrow, so please take time to visit the Auction to Benefit Matthew site.