Fabulousness in Progress

I like lists.  I like them so much that I have about 50 of them on random scraps of paper scattered around the house.  Every purse has at least two or three.  I also keep a notebook (started in an effort to reduce the number of lost lists... one of the many problems with the paper-scrap system.)

I decided that a project list is what I need for my blog.  Something to help me to finish things I start (maybe?).  Or at least keep me focused (impossible?).  The idea is good in theory, so here we go...

Today I'm starting my "Fabulousness in Progress" list.
***Jeff - fabulousness IS a word.  I looked it up.***

I think the list will motivate me.
I might be even more motivated if I had a system of rewards in place for myself.  For example, if I finish de-oaking everything, I get 4 of these???











 Maybe I should start a reward list as well???