Monday inspiration

My weekend was BUSY.  Felt like I ran around a lot and got little done.  Blurg.

I continued de-oaking.  Finished priming most of the second floor trim, but still need to tackle the railings and paneling.

I cleaned out my fridge (a job I had been putting off until the Apartment Therapy Fall Cure - I know... not the best logic - btw, does anyone know when it will start???  If it doesn't start soon, I'm going to have to instigate a fall cure all on my own.  Seriously.)  Anyways, a major fruit fly infestation led to a cleaning spree in the kitchen.  Not exactly fun, but necessary, clearly.

This post is sounding bitter... I think I need some Monday inspiration to get me going this week.  How about this... found it on European Chic via Inspire My House Pretty.  I keep going back to look at this room.  It had me at the orange wall with white frames, but also love the floor tiles, the pink chairs, the pendant... so I thought I'd share...
photo from Bolig