Fall Cure... Finally!

Holy coconuts!  (Beckett's new saying... obviously learned from his Dad.) 

I've missed 9 days of the Apartment Therapy Fall Cure!  BLURG!!!  So typical of me.  I've been waiting and waiting for the Fall Cure to start, and somehow I missed it!  I totally got thrown off by the new name "20/20 Home Cure."  But I am excited about the 20/20 concept... "In only 20 minutes a day for 20 days we're all going to make our homes beautiful, organized and healthy."  Sounds good to me!   

Ironically, I had decided to take things into my own hands and just do the cure on my own, so I started re-reading the book this week.  

It's a great read.  Although I have to admit that I read it more like a novel and didn't exactly put any of the advice into practice the first time around.  I'm sure I'll do better this time!

Looking forward to a busy weekend of running around like a crazy person trying to fit 9 days of cure-ing into 3!  Anyone else doing the 20/20 Home Cure