Fall Trends: ‘70’s Style

This is another trend that I love, love, love!  I was a little girl in the late seventies and I totally remember my mom rocking some of these styles.
It’s kind of easy to add a touch of the ‘70’s to your fall wardrobe.  I’m liking high-waist flared pants, midi-length skirts with tie blouses, and super cool 70’s inspired boots.


But how do you add 70’s glam to your home without being tacky or cheesy?  Here’s what I’d do:
… add a bubble chair


… or something chrome and comfy:

I would totally go for some glammed-up lighting and caned chairs in a dining space:


I think that a lot of Emily Henderson’s rooms have a bit of a ‘70’s vibe, and I pretty much LOVE everything she does!  Check out her portfolio for more inspiration.

Are you into ‘70’s glam?
click photo to go to source