My plan for the week…

via
It’s such a Monday.  I had big plans to do a whole week of fall trends on my blog this week, but guess what?  I’ve got nothin!  I really enjoyed my weekend, though, and I guess that counts for something.  Maybe in my ‘alone time’ this morning I’ll be able to squeeze in some quality computer time.  And I might even write a post if I can tear myself away from Pinterest!!!  It is so addicting.  Read Erica’s thoughts on Pinterest at Design Blahg because I just can’t explain it better than she did.  And guess what… Erica started following all of my boards this weekend!  Woot!
Also… I just realized that it’s already the last week of September!!!  How did that happen?  Anyone else feel a little blindsided by that???
*** Update… I guess everyone in our house had a case of the Monday’s this morning… just dropped off two crying boys who had to be pried off my legs.  Ugh.  ***