Fall Trends: Style at Home

Style at Home has rounded up three top design trends for Fall 2011.  Here’s my take on them:
Trend #1.  Wood.
Let’s face it… we are all dying over fabulous herringbone wood floors these days. 
via
Sigh.  Since most of us probably won’t be getting anything like this any time soon, here are a few more accessible ways to add some wood into the decor this fall.  How about a fabulous diy project?
Wood Stained Paintings via Me Oh My!
via
Reclaimed Wood Headboard via House Tweaking
via
I adore that headboard!!!  
Trend #2. New Neutrals.
Specifically?  Taupe, sage, and lilac.  I have to admit that it took some serious Pinterest stalking before I really warmed up to these shades.  But, shocker, I’m now loving all three:
viavia
viavia
viavia
Trend #3: Modern Global.
I love this one.  The mix of bold patterns, colors, and textures are fantastic when done right.  I’d definitely like to add more of this trend to my home.  The African wax printed fabric that Jodi brought home for me would be perfect for some pillows.  I can also predict a vintage suzani in my future!
via
via
via
Whew!  That was a long post!  Are you still with me?  Are you introducing any of these trends into your home this fall?