Hairstyle Decision Time

I have a bad habit of getting bad haircuts.  Like the two times I got short “mom cuts” after my kids were born.  ICK. 

The good news is that I grew my hair out and have been loving my long hair for the last couple of years.  But lately I’ve been craving a change.  Nothing extreme.  Just a new style for fall.  I’m loving long bobs shoulder length hair.  (I kept thinking that said “long boobs” every time I read it - and that is the complete opposite of what I would ever want, so I’ll go with “shoulder length hair” to avoid any confusion).  I’m also into thick bangs/fringe.  Here’s what I’m thinking:

But my hair is currently about the length of the next picture… will I be traumatized if I chop it off???  

… those bangs are super awesome, but I like this length:

So… do you think I can pull it off?  Or will I regret it?  Decision time!!!

photos via Pinterest