FUGLY OR FABULOUS: WALL MURALS

It’s Friday!  Whew!  What a long. cold. week.  So glad the weekend is here. 

I haven’t done ‘Fugly or Fabulous’ for a while, so I was excited to put together this post.  And I have to say, I kind of surprised myself with this one.  I started out on one team, and ended up 100% on the other!

When I think wall murals, I totally picture my Uncle’s house in the late ‘70’s / early ‘80’s.  It had a big crazy wallpaper mural in the family room.  So I set out to find images that reminded me of that.  I don’t remember it exactly, but this one might be close:

Pinned Imagevia

*** sidenote – when they got tired of the mural, my uncle and aunt covered it up with a wall of wood installed in a chevron pattern!  So cool!  Wish I had pictures of both! ***

*** another sidenote – it’s the same uncle that let me decorate his house… see it here ***

So, back to the murals.  I kept looking and found more:

Pinned Imagevia

Forestimagegregoryvia

Pinned Imagevia

2011-11-15-palmsprings.jpegvia

Pinned Imagevia

So… what do you think?  Fugly or fabulous???  {btw… I think the answer is totally obvious!}

But please comment anyways and tell me what you think!  Would you put one in your home?