Monday Inspiration: Wallpaper

Monday already?  Weekends go too fast!  This was a good one, though.  We told the kids that we are taking them to Disney World!  The big announcement turned out to be more exciting for us than for the kids, because they have no concept of what Disney World is all about.  I made these cupcakes for the occasion.  I really need to work on my cupcake skills… icing is so tricky… no matter what I try, it seems to get everywhere!  Oh well… they’re still pretty cute:

Anyways… on to the Monday Inspiration.  I’m searching for the perfect wallpaper for my Mom & Dad’s front entry.  We’re thinking something with a touch of grey or silver.  Here are some ideas so far:

I’ve always liked Darcy through Graham & Brown:

Pinned Imagevia

Check out how gorgeous it is in this room by Vanessa De Vargas:

Pinned Imagevia

I don’t think you could go wrong with that one.

Then I found this one from The Wallpaper Company, which you can order through Home Depot.

Pinned Imagevia

I’m often drawn to trellis-type patterns.  However, we used Braemore Fioretto fabric for the drapes, and I don’t want to overdo it.  How much is too much trellis???  Here’s what the drapes look like (this is not my Mom & Dad’s house, but is the same fabric!)

Pinned Imagevia

I’m also drawn to more organic branchy designs, so I immediately thought of these from Ferm Living:

Pinned ImagePinned Imagevia

The first is Family Tree in silver, and the second is Forest Flower in silver.  I also love Wildflower in bronze, but I’m not sure that the bronze would work:

Pinned Imagevia

Thoughts anyone?

Have a great Monday!