IT'S A NEW YEAR!

Well, I ‘un-Christmas-ed’ the house yesterday.  Which means that I was not very popular with the boys.  But I kind of like taking down the decorations.  I’m always amazed at how much more space there is with no tree!
I decided to leave these up for now… hopefully they’ll last until Valentines day.  I’ve already un-tangled them more times than I care to think about. 
 
I should probably have a big list of plans and resolutions ready to go this week.  But I’ve been too busy relaxing this holiday! 
PLUS… I had to spend last night watching 25 women disgrace themselves while trying to capture Ben’s attention on the first episode of The Bachelor this season.
via
One of the girls that managed to made the first cut was a blogger named Jenna, (who was a total disaster the entire evening!!!)  I rushed straight to my computer to check out her blog, but it was having “capacity problems.”  Go figure.  Anyways, from what I saw last night, this season will be sufficiently dramatic (with a healthy dose of trashy) to capture my attention.  Anyone else watch it?