Vlog: The Living Room Reveal!

DSCN4114

Yippee!!!!  The living room is finally done!  (Well… the big projects are done… there will be more zhushing and accessorizing, you can be sure.  That job is never really done, is it?)

I thought it might be fun to do a little ‘vlog’ to show off the room.  Then I thought, “oh crap… I can’t stand the sound of my voice on video.  There’s no way I’m posting this”. Then I thought, “whatever, it can’t be any more embarrassing sharing the video than it was recording it”.  Plus, it’s proving to be more difficult to get decent photos than to just cruise around the room with the video on.  So here it is.  Enjoy!

 

Things I’m loving:

  • The room now feels very ‘grown up’, but is still kid friendly. 
  • We have a TON of storage!
  • This room actually reflects my personal style now.  Lots of black & white, neutral accessories, touches of gold, a bit of chevron, and traditional style with some quirky eclectic details.

I’ve got a bunch of photos and more details to share tomorrow…

Stay tuned.