A Big Shout Out

 via
2010 is almost done, and I want to give a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my blog.  Whether you are a 'lurker' or a 'commenter' I appreciate all of you!  

When I started my blog this summer, I was super shy about it.  My sister mentioned it on Facebook and I almost died!  I was excited about starting the blog, but for some reason was nervous for people to know I was doing it!  So I blogged every day for my 7 readers (mostly immediate family members!)

Eventually, I decided to get brave and put my blog 'out there' more... and wow!  I have been amazed at how much fun it has been!  The community of design bloggers is so fabulous.  I talk about my 'blog friends' all the time!!!  Anyways, wanted to give a special shout out to a few of you:

First, to Cristin @ Why it Doesn't Take a Heartless Multinational Corporation to Raise a Child.  I started blogging because I enjoyed reading hers so much!


Next, to Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy because she was my first 'stranger follower.'  I don't know how she found my blog, but I'm glad she did because she's been awesome... always willing to answer my rookie blogging questions!



To the following amazing blog friends who have been super supportive... I am so inspired by your blogs, and am thrilled that you take time to read mine!
Inspire my house pretty   

 danielle oakey interiors   

Bijou and Boheme   

A Chi Chi Affair   Ada and Darcy
JAX does design  Stylish Bird

flourish design + style

And to some of my 'new' friends who have already proved to be super awesome!

   



      

 Lovin That!   name 5 things.   

Chattafabulous

Happy New Year everyone!  I can't wait to see what you all have in store for 2011!