A new favorite...

I love to see what other bloggers are reading.  A few days ago Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors posted a list of her faves.  That's how I discovered Honey We're Home:

 If you aren't already reading this blog, you have to check it out!  You will get to see Megan's gorgeous new house and all of the fabulous projects that she is working on to make it her own... including the most amazing closet I have EVER SEEN!!!  (I don't know how I didn't already know about this blog... but don't worry I pretty much read the whole thing from the start this weekend, so I'm all caught up!)

Anyways, Megan shares my love for chevron, and she is featuring my chevron rug diy on her blog today!  Thank you Megan!  You have to go see it... she also found some awesome chevron dishes by Mikasa!