Bake-n-Blog!

Today is Bake-n-blog day!  How fun... a bunch of bloggers choose a holiday treat to bake, sample, and blog about!

I chose "Vegan Spiced Molasses Cookies."  I have been looking for a vegan gingersnap cookie recipe for a while, and I seriously hit the jackpot with this one!  These are kind of like the soft ginger cookies my Grandma used to make, but zingier because of the fresh ginger.

I have to admit, the recipe was a bit fussier than I usually like to tackle with the two helpers, but we struggled through it, and the cookies turned out amazing!

The high point was when we got to use this thing (for sifting together dry ingredients.)

The low point was when we had to wait half an hour while the dough sat in the fridge before rolling it into cookies (my helpers are more into instant gratification than patience.)

The result:  soft chewy cookies, deliciously spicy, just what we were hoping for!  We highly recommend this recipe!

Check out Jax Does Design today to see all of the other delicious holiday treats!